Saturday, January 1, 2011

01-01-2011


01-01-2011, originally uploaded by photomyhobby.

On this first day of the year, we enjoyed a wonderful climate here in South Florida, and today I had the opportunity to spend the day in the Everglades with a great friend who has been guiding me in my new foray into the art of photography. When it comes to natural beauty we have to talk about a sunset in the Everglades and I had never enjoyed a sunset as we enjoy today. I hope this picture will serve as an inspiration to all your plans and resolutions in 2011

3 comments:

  1. Felicidades Eduardo..Estupenda imagen...Yo tu haria una prueba..recorta la mitad de la zona en negro de abajo y mira a ver como se ve la imagen..Pienso que ganaria. Un abrazote cordial

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, I agree with Cesar, Lastima que no hubiera un arbol mas grande en le foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys voy hacerlo inmediatamente, gracias por sus comentarios

    ReplyDelete